Creating change in self-defeating behaviors, responses and attitudes is a long-term project. Each year individuals spend hundreds of millions of dollars on books they never read and workshops whose content they quickly forget. Training programs do not take into consideration the uniqueness of your existing skills, motivation or commitment. Rarely do they result in radical shifts in your thinking and actions or provide follow-up support for what you've heard or learned. Many of the traditional approaches of imparting new knowledge do not translate into behavior changes. Coaching is a far more effective solution because it engages the uniqueness of the individual. Coaching is an ongoing relationship that raises awareness, connects the client with their passions and deepest desires and holds them accountable to get the results they want. People grow and change with a coach because they get the most meaningful results with lasting change.
That is why coaching, with its unique structure of continued support, reinforcement, convenience and complete customization, can provide the powerful results missing from traditional forms of self improvement. The coaching process supports you as you acquire new levels of learning, development, change and achievement. It is action-oriented and designed to propel you toward, and beyond, the goals you've identified as meaningful for you. Most simply, coaching bridges the gap between knowledge and practical application to provide the long term benefits you seek. Coaching helps you:
- Identify and explore what you want to achieve in your personal life or business.
- Set specific goals and plan a course of action to achieve them.
- Identify and remove sources of stress and resistance in your daily life that hinder change
- Set higher standards and boundaries that demonstrate what your requirements are, and what behaviors you will not tolerate.
- Shift perceptions, behavior and responses to ensure that your choices are the most effective for you.
- Invigorate your sense of awareness, capabilities and sense of accomplishment in your personal and professional life.
If this sounds like something you would like to explore, I invite you to contact me for a complimentary session to see if coaching is for you.
Give yourself a gift. Realize your full potential. Contact Denise Dema now.
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."-Mahatma Gandhi